1: What is your favorite type of racing/auto sport and why? I’m really into timed events such as time attack and hillclimb because of the variety of cars, and the way the drivers have to push so hard to be successful. A second place would have to be (now obsolete) GT1 style racing cars, which I’ve loved since I was a kid. They don’t really compare to the more sterile GT cars that are racing in series today.
2: You get to drive for one lap around any track you with any car, what car and track would you pick? I have to say I would love to drive the Nordschleife in a Mclaren F1 GTR.
3: What was the first thing you did to your car? Literally minutes after I bought it and had the pink slip in my hand, I went over and licked it to claim true ownership. Seriously.
4: What is the next thing you plan on doing to your car? I’m going to redo the whole air conditioning system with a brand new system.
5: What is the closest racetrack to you? I know a lot of people in my area (SoCal) go to Buttonwillow in the desert, now I’m going to school in Arizona so I dunno.
6: Where and what is your favorite road/highway/etc. to drive on? I love the canyons in and around LA and also further south.
7: What is the first thing you learned to how to fix on your car? The first things I learned to fix were my pain-in-the-ass Weber carburetors. All three needed rebuilding.
8: If you could drive on any road or any track in the world, which would it be? I’ll do any of those amazing roads they showcase on UK Top Gear. I can never remember their names haha.
9: When did you find out about your favorite car (at a car show, in a movie, just saw it pass by)? I knew that Mclaren was around not too far from where my grandma used to live in England, and I knew that they made the Mclaren F1 which I saw on a Scalextric set when I was probably 6 years old. Favorite car for most of my life.
10: Is your current car your dream car (or at least one of your dream cars) and if not what is your dream car? I really love my Z, and I can say it is one of my dream cars. I couldn’t tell you what my dream car is because I honestly don’t even know.
I tried to mostly do car/motorcycle questions because that’s what it seems most of you are into. If any don’t apply to you just don’t answer them lol. The questions you ask don’t have to be only about these things
- What got you into cars or motorcycles in the first place?
- If you follow racing in any way, who are your favorite riders/drivers?
- What can you see yourself owning in 25 years?
- Do you have a style of modifications you prefer or like the most?
- Who inspires you the most as far as what your passions are?
- Briefly, what do you think about alternative fuel cars? Like, dislike?
- If you had to have one vehicle for the rest of your life what would it be?
- What would you like to see more of in the car/bike community?
- Is there anything you’d like to see gone from the car community?
- Are there and trends you took part in that are now obsolete, dead or even laughable? (be honest with yourself hahaha)
Reposted from astarvingnarwhal… I told you I would do it eventually!
Sending out some love tonight to…
- All of my brothers and sisters fighting for a place in this world. I know, as black people, we are dismissed and our reasonable requests to be treated like human beings are hushed. Our brethren are slain right before our eyes. Our likeness is slandered in the…